JANUARY 8th-11th 2019 TAKE PART TO THE SECOND ITALIAN MISSION AT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW IN LAS VEGAS
After the success of the first Italian mission at Consumer Electronic Show of the last year, we are ready for the next adventure.
TILT relaunches “Made in Italy | The Art of Technology”. Apply from September 3rd to 24th to be one of the next startups to take part to the most important technological event of the year.
Investors, clients, press from all over the world… this and many more at CES 2019.
WHY TAKING PART? CES2018 NUMBERS
- It’s the only Italian Pavillion with 44 startups from all Italy
- 200 Investors from all Italy will take part at the event organized by TILT
- More than 700 review pages by national and international press
- We will be live on social networks during the events https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofTechCES2018/?ref=bookmarks
The startups that pass the first selection will enter the magic world of “TILT Academy”. A training that aims at the 5 days of events; meeting with specialists and some Italian startups of CES2108, opportunities for dialoguing, planning of elevator pitches and business plans useful for the meetings with CES public.
At the end, a final selection decides the group of startups that will take part to Consumer Electronics Show.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR STARTUP
- Check selection criteria
- Register online and receive your username and password (why do we ask for registration?)
- Fill out the call (you can save and resume the compilation as much and as often as you like)
- During the compilation, we also ask you to send us a video, via links: you can use your Dropbox, Google Drive or other tools such as Wetransfer (info on the video)
- Submit your application by 24 September